Class Calendar

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Class: Rosette Cards w/ Cheryl Valadez





Don't forget...Brenda Burfiend is repeating her fabulous candy basket class Saturday morning from 10:00am - 12:00pm. The class fee is $20.00.

Saturday afternoon I'll be teaching a Rosette Cards class featuring one of my favorite new Tim Holtz tools...the Tim Holtz Alterations Paper Rosette Die. We'll make two non-traditional Christmas cards using these lovely rosettes as focal points and then we'll make a bonus rosette that you can take home and use on your own one-of-a-kind handmade card, gift bag, or holiday wrapping. These rosettes are fun and easy to make. I'll have my Cuttle Bug in class and I'll show you the "sandwich" recipe and the tools necessary to create these fun little paper discs.

November 13th, Saturday: 1:00pm - 3:00pm (class fee $25.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment