Class Calendar

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Class: Copic Primer w/ Cheryl Valadez

Join me Saturday afternoon and we'll discuss the wonder of all things Copic. This is not a project class.  Instead, we'll spend the day learning about these amazing tools, decoding the color wheel and the Copic numbering system, creating designs and textures with the Colorless Blender, and learning basic coloring and shading techniques. Bring your Copic markers, a notepad to take notes on, and something to write with. I received my Copic Certification in August 2010 and I can't wait to share what I learned with you!


February 26th, Saturday:  1:00pm - 4:00pm (class fee $25.00) please be sure you have your name on your markers...thank you!

If you don't have Copic markers, feel free to use mine ;D

At last check, this class was almost full.  If you wanted to take it, but weren't able to get in, just give Nancy a call at 884-8217 or email me at cvaladez@comcast.net and let us know.  I teach this class from time to time and would be happy to schedule another in the near future if there is enough interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment