Class Calendar

Friday, June 1, 2012

2 Awesome Classes this Saturday!

Hello, lovely crafters and artists!  Your blog mistress (me) has been out of pocket for about a week now and I have gravely fallen down on my CP2 blogging duties.  My apologies to all.

I am popping in quickly to let you know that there are 2 awesome classes scheduled tomorrow, and while I don't have pics, I do have details:

Envelopes for Every Card with Sue Rosenberg

June 2nd, Saturday:  10:00am - 12:00pm (class fee $15.00)


Ever feel like breaking out of the A2 envelope rut?  Sue will show you how to create envelopes for every size card, quickly and easily.  Sue will have some supplies in class, but bring your class kit and add the following items if you have them:  
scissors (pointed)
ruler (12")
bone folder
black ink pad (Versafine, Memento, Memories, etc.)
favorite coloring tools (markers, colored pencils, etc.)

To Dad with Love with Sue LaMeer

June 2nd, Saturday:  1:00pm - 4:00pm (class fee $25.00)

Two manly cards to delight the men in your life!  Perfect for Father's Day or any other event celebrating that special guy.  

My apologies to these two amazing artists for not listing pics and posting this information timely.  Perhaps the blog will be back on track next week.  Cross you fingers!  Until then, check the calendar at the top of the page and you will find 3 new classes featuring art work by the talented Caroline Lawson.  Check out the details here, but pop into the shop to see these wonderful projects up close and in person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment