Class Calendar

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happening this week!


Class Journal: Nancy Y:
Wednesday, Jan 15: 1:30-4:00 PM….$27.50 and.....
Saturday, February 1: 10:30 AM-1:30 PM
$27.50

If you missed the first class, be sure and catch it this go round. You will use the Zutter Bind-It-All for a sturdy wire binding and washi paper for the cover.  There will be both black and white interior pages. Obviously, you can use your journal as you wish.

Nancy designed it to be a journal for taking class notes and says "I don’t know about you, but I like taking notes in class to aid my memory when I want to repeat a technique. Unfortunately, I have never been really systematic about this and I’ve written notes on whatever was at hand and they’ve never been collected into one folder or book." 

This journal is planned so that you can put your sample made in class on a black page and write your notes on the white. There will also be a couple of pocket pages for hand-outs.


No comments:

Post a Comment