Class Calendar

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Copic Marker Class Update!

Hey, everyone!  Just a quick note to update you on my Beginning Copic Marker Class scheduled for this weekend.  The very kind folks at Harwood Methodist Church have stepped in again and are allowing me to use their facilities.  The class will be at the regularly scheduled time of 1:00pm - 4:00pm.  Here's a description of what we'll cover:

Join me Saturday and we'll discuss the wonder of all thing Copic.  This is not a project class.  Instead we'll spend the day learning about these amazing tools and what makes them special, decoding the color wheel and the Copic numbering system, creating designs and textures with the Colorless Blender, and learning basic coloring and shading techniques.  I'll provide lots of handouts and images to color.  Bring your Copic markers, a notepad to take notes on, and something to write with.  If you don't have Copic markers and are interested in trying them out before taking the plunge, then you can use mine.  I love to share!  I received my Copic Certification in August of 2010 and have been extolling the virtues of these tools ever since.

November 19th, Saturday:  1:00pm - 4:00pm (class fee is $25.00 please bring cash or a check, I won't be set up to accept credit cards)  Please have your name on your markers...thank you!


If you don't have markers, feel free to use mine ;D


Location:  Harwood Methodist Church, 420 San Lorenzo.  San Lorenzo is the cross street located South of China Phoenix 2.  Class will be held in the fellowship hall located at the back of the parking lot.  


If you are interested in taking this class, please email me at cvaladez@comcast.net or call me at (505)328-2228, so I can make sure I have plenty of kits.  See you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment